The Livity Enterprise Programme is here!
The Entrepreneurs’ Collective is a thriving community for future CEOs to connect and collaborate.
It is open to young entrepreneurs, aged 16-25, who are starting or have started a business and who want to meet other like-minded people whilst getting more targeted support for their business.
Join the collective and get the latest news about our bi-monthly events and workshops, hosted by Google, ASOS, Facebook and more.
The collective is open to entrepreneurs in any sector.
Entrepreneurs in Residence
We’ll also hand pick 20 entrepreneurs who will be further supported by Livity to establish and grow their business through accessing the following for free:
● Office space – Use the Livity office as a workspace from as well as for meetings and events.
● Mentoring – 3 months mentoring from the Livity team to help with your personal and business development
● Skills – Book time with our experts in finance, design, strategy and more, to produce tangible outcomes that take your business to the next level
● Corporate contacts – Get access to Livity’s black book of industry contacts, clients, brands, etc
To apply for this opportunity, fill out this form and if you get through to the next stage, you will be invited to come and pitch your business in front of a panel.
Dates for your diary
● Deadline for submitting your proposal – Sunday 29th January 2017
● Finalists Pitch to Livity – Monday 6th Feb 5pm – 8pm
● Final 20 notified Friday 10th Feb
Fill out this form to apply