In February 2017, Livity will handpick five talented creatives to join our community for three months! The winning five will have completely free access to desk and meeting room space, support with their projects, an opportunity to collaborate on Livity projects and free exhibition space too. We are looking for the best talent to share our space and be part of our office culture.
We are looking for Filmmakers, Photographers, Animators, Illustrators, Graphic Designers, Artists, and Creatives to join us. Simply let us know more about you and your business and we’ll get in touch if we think you are the right fit for the Creatives in Residence programme.
Office space – Use the Livity office as a workspace as well as for meetings and exhibitions, from Mon – Fri, 9.30am – 5.30pm Mentoring – 3 months mentoring from the Livity team to help with your personal and business development Skills – Book time with our experts in finance, design, strategy and more, to produce tangible outcomes that take your business to the next level Inside access – Be the first in line to access paid opportunities at events, shoots, and on client work
How to apply:
– Send us your portfolio / examples of your work
– Tell us how would this opportunity help you (200 words)
– Tell us what requirements you have with the space, and how you practice as an artist
– Let us know what other commitments do you have
Please send all applications to email@example.com.
The Entrepreneurs’ Collective is a thriving community for future CEOs to connect and collaborate.
It is open to young entrepreneurs, aged 16-25, who are starting or have started a business and who want to meet other like-minded people whilst getting more targeted support for their business.
Join the collective and get the latest news about our bi-monthly events and workshops, hosted by Google, ASOS, Facebook and more.
The collective is open to entrepreneurs in any sector.
Entrepreneurs in Residence
We’ll also hand pick 20 entrepreneurs who will be further supported by Livity to establish and grow their business through accessing the following for free:
● Office space – Use the Livity office as a workspace from as well as for meetings and events.
● Mentoring – 3 months mentoring from the Livity team to help with your personal and business development
● Skills – Book time with our experts in finance, design, strategy and more, to produce tangible outcomes that take your business to the next level
● Corporate contacts – Get access to Livity’s black book of industry contacts, clients, brands, etc
To apply for this opportunity, fill out this form and if you get through to the next stage, you will be invited to come and pitch your business in front of a panel.
Dates for your diary ● Deadline for submitting your proposal – Sunday 29th January 2017
● Finalists Pitch to Livity – Monday 6th Feb 5pm – 8pm
● Final 20 notified Friday 10th Feb
They say that in order to be truthful you should write about what you know. Well, professionally the only jobs I have ever known have been within the account management teams of marketing agencies.
During that time, apart from a few exceptions, I’ve always felt a bit removed from my client’s audiences. Although the teams I’ve worked in have always recognised the importance of having good audience insight, it’s not always possible to get that access due to budget or time constraints.
Luckily for most agencies one-thing clients don’t lack is data. They usually have reams of the delightful stuff and as most agency folk know that’s like good dust, as in there somewhere could lie the answer to the challenge you’ve been set.
But data is only really half or maybe two thirds of the story and you need to test you thoughts with real people and gather actual truths.